Search This Blog

Monday 12 December 2011

How to connect to facebook


How to connect to facebook, youtube, blogger and others while
you are in china
Hi the first thing that realized when I arrived to china was that I couldn't connect to my facebook account.

After a 14 hours in a airplane I was so exited to tell my friends how was my flight , first impressions and much more and then I couldn't use my favorite social network account honestly that was a bit upsetting...

one week latter I saw a advertisement by google adds announcing a web page which claims to make possible to connect to your facebook account and apart of that they offered 10 minutes free trial, guess what!!! that DID WORK straight away otherwise it wouldn't be possible to be posting this by now all because I still in china .

So guys this is the web page: https://www.dynamic-proxy.com/unblock-facebook.php?r=ad_gmail&gclid=CKasqN3Y_KwCFUWH4godQxiuSg I hope it to be useful and welcome back to a social network planet!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment